Saturday, July 28, 2007

Busy Weekend

I am really sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I hope to have a new update to the demo soon. I have been trying to make more maps to explore and then i will finally have the time to start in on the actual story part of the game. I have a lot of great ideas, its just finding the time to do all of the stuff i want to put into it. I won't get any time to work on the game this weekend, one of my wifes friends died in a car wreck Tuesday so i am in Tennessee for the rest of the weekend. But as soon as i get back it is all business. I hope to have a new demo out the middle of the week this week. stay tuned for more later...
For a trailer of the official Lost Game go here:
http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2007/07/leaked-footage-of-lost-game.html

1 comment:

Razzle Dazzle said...

Oh my god, that is so terrible. I wish the deepest condolences to you and your wife, and take as much time as you need. :(


Also, I cannot wait for this new demo, hopefully it will be as good as the first two. :)


I have a question also ---- when will we get to the others/hatch stuff? Should we expect those things anytime soon?

Razzle Dazzle